As I had done a cooking show I found it simple on a
few parts. I used my own kitchen. My original idea was that I
was going to have 4 people helping me. But most games shows keep the host and
contestant talking to one another. I felt like I needed to shorten the
amount of people in the show, as I had to write up the lines for most of them.
There was also the case where some people just didn't have the time to be
recorded for the show which why I deiced to shorten the cast to my self and two
others. My inspiration for the game show was a show like the weakest
link.
I would only be able to record on weekdays as the
location where I always needed and only record would be at school, as I needed
a green to make a game show studio in the background. I had three cameras each
forcing on the center and the other would focus on center and the left or right
direction.
As I decided that my location will always
take place inside school than i would always be using artificial lighting since
I'm inside a build and most game shows also use artificial lighting in their
shows.
All the equipment’s and props that I needed were
all provided from the school. As I was making a game show and was the host I
tried to look a little smart by wearing back suit. This is so it would imply I
have money to have and I am wealthy which most hosts come off as. I also used
two buzzers as props for the contestant. This is was so that they would be able
to answer question as soon and they thought which one they wanted and to better
have sense that they were confidence in giving their answer.
My overall goal was for my video was to
reach last at least 8 minutes of recording. My game show was
suppose to be a general knowledge quiz on anything as I also wanted
my audience to be informed on interesting facts about
the world we live to movies etc. I tried to make as many random questions
as possible to get a variety of facts.
After all my clips I needed for my games show was
done I started editing on final cut pro. I first started by using a
parody intro of a game show. I would than use one of the teachers at my
school that sounded professional as a narrator to introduce the
audience to the game show that I had created. I also added in various
audiences voices in the background to add in comedic affect laughing when there’s
a joke be told at specific moments of conversations. At the very end of the
video I also added the cast of the people that help make this video came.
No comments:
Post a Comment