Thursday, 15 September 2016

Unit 37 Pitch proposal presentation

In my Presentation pitch I talked about my three proposals. My presentation proposal was game show, chat show and cooking show. I talked about some of the verbal and visual techniques that would contain each of my presentation proposals. I also discussed with two of my classmates also how I will be dressed for each of my presentation and how it would fit each of the themes of my presentations. I said how much people I have in my presentations as well and how I still need to know peoples scuffle in order for me to know when everyone is available so I can make sure I have the right people in my presentations. 

I talked  about how I would have eye contact with camera along how I would speak formally or non formally.  I also spoke about my tone of voice.  I have planned where all my presentations will take place.  I said how my chat  show along with my game show will be in a class from as I need to find a studio. 

Overall I think I covered most of my topics only a few I left put for example as a game am I going to have a reward. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIiqVjQe084&t=25s

No comments:

Post a Comment