My presentation may have some risks when I am
filming my presentation so I have made a checklist of the probability that
people may hurt them selves I am using the health and safety regulation. As my presentation
is going to be filmed in my kitchen there might be a low risk that no body gets
hurt but my self as I will be the one to cook. Since I will have a camera
as a cast including my self as a member almost no one would get hurt.
I will have 1 camera filming in my kitchen but I
have to be care where I set it for example the edge of a table because if the
camera was to drop and get damage it will result me having to pay the school
back of for the broken equipment. I also might accidentally cut my self when
cutting food for the food I shall be making along with burning my self when
cooking.
No comments:
Post a Comment